Av. Hornos Altos, 86. 46520 Port de Sagunt – València
Ownership: Fundación Patrimonio Industrial Puerto Sagunto
Permits: 2 days
Recording: 24 hours
Telephone number: +34 611 07 25 10
This building dates from 1927, and was used as a warehouse for dies and spare parts used in the steel making process. Outwardly, this building imitates the decorative scheme of the General Workshops. This building will soon house the Sagunto Industrial Archaeology Museum.